Cyber Security Manager
Don’t wait. Act.
Cyber Security Manager
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and Consulting. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
We wish to appoint a Cyber Security Manager in our Technology Consulting Division. The candidate will manage a team that delivers a range of technology and cyber security consulting services, including technology and cyber security strategies and governance; technology implementation (document management, content management, case management and finance); cyber security programs; technology and cloud (Microsoft Office 365, AWS and/or Azure) security assessments; application and infrastructure security testing; and technology advisory services. This is an exciting opportunity to become involved in a rapidly growing area in professional services. The successful candidates will be part of a growing technology consulting team working in a dynamic and ever-changing technical environment.
It represents an excellent opportunity for individuals with previous consulting experience, or individuals who have worked in industry in a cyber security role and would like the challenge of transitioning to a consulting role.
- Simultaneously managing multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity
- Providing advice to clients on technology, cyber security and other data protection related matters
- Supporting all aspects of client engagement from scope definition to delivery:
- Conducting scoping meetings and developing tailored solution project plans for clients
- Oversight of fieldwork including management, guidance and review of junior staff
- Drafting plans and reports including proposed solutions and recommendations
- Planning, analysing and interpreting information using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Concisely summarise the results of analysis undertaken (verbal and written)
- Contributing to the management of client engagements using project management skills
- Identifying challenges, risks, problems and opportunities
- Liaising and maintaining contact with staff at all levels of client organisations
- Contributing to the development and training of staff
- Supporting business development, including preparing proposals and tender response
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in providing technology and or cyber security advice, consultancy or delivering solutions, either within a large organisation or to a variety of smaller organisations; or
- Experience working in industry or public sector internal function in an internal technology or cyber role, which might include, but is not limited to:
- Cloud and Cyber Security - 365, AWS and or Azure experience and expertise; and / or application and infrastructure security testing experience (vulnerability assessment and penetration testing)
- Strong stakeholder relationship and management skills
- Ability to analyse complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven success in team management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and have experience in project management
- Business development skills
- Broad knowledge of information security, risk management and corporate governance
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Good personal organisation and self-motivation
Qualifications and training
- IT, engineering, business, or similar primary degree
- A technology and or information/cyber security qualification or certification – ITIL, CISA, CISSP, CISM, MCSA, Prince 2, PMBOK, or equivalent or interest in pursuing one
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS, COBIT, ISACA, ITIL, CSA, ISO 27001/27002/17799 and NIST standards