Internal Audit Senior
Mazars in Ireland has been providing professional services to both domestic and international clients for more than 35 years.
With offices in Dublin, Galway and Limerick, Mazars Ireland has 29 partners and 500 staff. Mazars is present in 91 countries and employs more than 40,400 people globally. Mazars Ireland is a member of the integrated Mazars Partnership.
We wish to appoint an experienced Auditor for an internal audit role, with an internal audit, accountancy or similar qualification and at least 0-2 years post qualification experience.
Working closely with the management team, this person will have the opportunity to lead the delivery of a range of assurance assignments of a recurring and non-recurring nature in the following areas;
- Internal Audit
- Risk management
- Internal control
Strong technical, communication and client relationship skills are required for this role. We are also open to candidates with external audit experience who would like to expand on their skillset and take on a new challenge. The individual must have a thirst for learning and development.
- Operational supervision of assignments within the department in the following areas; Governance; Risk management; Forensic; Investigations; Internal control; Internal Audit, resourced from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction combined with targeted operational deliverables
- Reporting into a management team of partners, directors and managers, working towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets
- Working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment
- Management of the firm’s relationship with clients including service delivery and co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Involvement in firm / department / practice development and marketing initiatives
- Involvement in managing and developing junior team members
- Qualification in accountancy, internal audit or similar (ACCA, ACA,CIMA, IIA)
- Ideally, a qualified auditor with 0-2 years post qualification experience
- Open to candidates with external audit experience who would
like to expand on their skillset and take on a new challenge.
be eager to learn and develop
- Solid understanding of risk and internal controls
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work on own initiative and to provide guidance to others
- Experience of working to deadlines and delivering under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Experience in a professional services firm
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will
process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Recruitment Agents: Mazars endeavours to recruit and
fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage
with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL)
and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed
contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from
agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank
you for your co-operation.