Role : Privacy Trainee
We wish to appoint a Privacy Trainee in our Consulting Division. The candidate will work with a team that delivers a range of privacy and data protection consulting services. The role will include working on client sites as part of our outsourced Data Protection Officer (DPO) service, delivering data protection impact assessments, and other General Data Protection Regulation advisory services, Outsourced DPO service.
This is an excellent opportunity for a trainee with a passion in a Data Protection or Privacy Compliance role and would like the challenge of progressing their career.
- Acting as a member of the Privacy Team working on a range of prestigious consulting client assignments
- Contribution to drafting Privacy reports including findings and recommendations
- Liaising with Data Protection / Information Security consulting engagements and client management to ensure that all aspects of the engagement process are satisfactorily completed
- Managing deliverables and expectations to ensure that deliverables meet Mazars quality standards
- A passion for Data Protection / Information Security
- IT, systems, business, accounting or similar primary degree
- Excellent knowledge of technology (applications, infrastructure, best practice, controls)
- Ability to operate in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- The following would also be an advantage: